I am lazy. I am a coward. I am quite selfish. This is me. I don't know whether anyone will ever read what I write. But i have started blogging as I think it will help me for my essays( the MBA ones!) in the coming years. I am sure i am not going to get many followers as I am not a famous person anywhere and I don't have any great skill sets.
I wanted to name my blog averageindian.blogspot.com, but then, I coudn't. There was someone else. That made me think. There are so many average Indians out here who want to give vent to their feelings in the cyberspace.
Just want to write a few lines for all the average people like me;
We are in a world which is a stage;
Most of us are average;
Stop whining,get out of your cage;
And if you do, you can make it to any cover page!
A mix of extreme optimism and pessimism. That is me. Will try to come up with some interesting articles.
No comments:
Post a Comment